• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Baby Eagle 9mm LNIB + $$$ for Vortex or Leup lr scope

Bigcat_hunter

Gun is like new with one magazine ran through it after a cleaning, Need new scope for new gun. Prefer scope with turrets in a 6-20 range.

Don't know the poster, but I do own an IWI Baby Desert Eagle.

I am NOT a 9mm fan, but won't turn down a great weapon when I have the chance.

For those that do not know about the Baby Desert Eagle, IWI borrowed the best options from a number of manufacturers and included in this platform....AND...located everything where it would be considered "just right".

Do not know about the pistol listed here, but mine is a decocker, DA/SA model.

What else does this pistol offer? Low mounted barrel/slide in a full length set of frame rails, steel frame, high capacity (15 +1), 3 dot sites, long site radius, great DA and SA trigger pull, beavertail (a'la 1911), not too thick and not too thin of grip. Did I mention recoil is almost non existent because of the low barrel, high beaver tail, and mid/upper weight of this pistol? I use this pistol to train shooters who are recoil sensitive or have not shot a hi power centerfire pistol.

Also....some CZ mags fit this pistol as well....affording 16+1 capacity.

I forgot to add I also have a Badlands pack I can trade with the pistol. I think its a 2800.

I bought a scope so this trade no longer applies to that. But I would trade for a 20 MOA Base, Rings(or combo) level and cosine indicator for a Remington 700.

Recent Posts