• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT a sealed 8lb keg H1000 & a 7lb keg of Varget for the following.....H4350 & VV n560

MAD10

Fellow shooters,

I just edited this post at 10:05 MST to make it read easier...

I live in Central Colorado and obviously this would be a FTF transaction. I am willing to meet in Grand Junction or Denver depending on which location works better for you.

I want to TRADE an 8 lb sealed keg of H1000 & an opened keg of Varget (7lbs) for 16 lbs of H4350 or 16 lbs of VV n560 (please same lot # no mixing 1 pounders to equal 8 of a given powder)

Sure this is an honor deal and I have no problem providing references and will expect the same of you. Hate to bring that up but "it is what it is"

Just trying to make things work for two shooters wanting/needing different powders.

Thanks for your time,

UPDATE: Feb 22 8:36 am
Hi everyone, myself and "badthirtyone" struck a deal. Thank you all for reading and let's all keep supporting each other during these times!

Last edited:
Ck,

I just made a deal with another trader...he is also adding another keg of H4350 - very similar to your offer.
If I come across H1000 I will be sure to send one of my shooting buddies your way. Thanks for reaching out.
Moe

Recent Posts