• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT 300WM ammo/components for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptBeach

With the zany *** shenanigans going on out there in the firearms world I thought I'd throw this out...I'll never shoot 300WM again...both shoulders suck, 3 surgeries and total replacements overdue...

What I've got for trade is 118 rounds of premium 300WM reloads...+ 71 rounds of assorted 1x fired 300WM brass + 15 rounds of FC93 .gov mil match brass.

I am a former USMC rifle team shooter and learned to reload in the Corp...this is not junk reloads its extremely accurate ammo...I was getting .3-.5 FIVE shot groups with both loads in a Savage 110FP AND an issue Remington 700 Police rifle...72gr IMR 4350 for the 168's near max load and 66.3gr of IMR 4350 for the 190s well below max never exceed load. Both are exceptionally accurate loads, don't trust my loads, no problem...lots of very nice components here...all the FC93 brass is 1x fired USN SEAL Ammo

Of the loaded ammo 62 rounds are 190gr Sierra BTHP duplications of the .gov ammo I got from a SEAL team member at a local match a while back, 20 rounds of 168gr Sierra BTHP, the balance is 168 and 190 Sierra BTHP loaded into 1x fired mostly WCC brass...

I know this is a long shot but maybe there's someone out there with some stuff I'd like to trade for...

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR,
Savage Small Shank 243 heavy barrel
308 Brass and Components
243 Brass and Components
556 Brass and Components
YHM 556 QD Flash Suppressor 1/2 x28

I pay shipping on my end...

Using MIDWAYS current pricing (3/3/2013) and I priced the brass at federal new as most of it is match brass and premium brass...just pricing components brass and bullets, SMKs, not including the powder and primers I've got $210.40 in components...BRASS AND BULLETS...

MIDWAY is selling 556 for .11 cents a round 1X fired and .27 cents for 308 each 1X fired

MIDWAY has not raised their prices as most others have post Sandy Hook and all this Gun Control Madness so I think my prices are fair representations of what is is worth if not on the low side...

email or IM [email protected]

You wouldn't happen to be getting rid of any 300win mag dies with that ammo would ya? I'm in need of some comp style dies micrometer seater, bushing fl or neck in redding forester or rcbs match. I would take the ammo if you had any of the listed dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.