• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT 1# Unopened IMR 4064 to Trade Bullets, Powder, Primers, or Dies w/boot if needed

Veteran

I have an unopened bottle of IMR 4064 I bought for my brother's .308 M1A, but he found some 4895 he likes better.

I would like to swap it or trade it for any of the following: #2125 .308 caliber 150 GR Gameking Sierra bullets, .338 Caliber 250 GR Lapua Scenars, or #2600 250 gr. .338 Sierra bullets, or some Federal 215 Large Rifle Magnum primers, or a FL die set for .243, or an adjustable competition seating die for .300 WM or .338 LM.

I am willing to pony up a little cash boot with the powder to make an even fair market value swap if anyone has a proposed deal.

Oh, I forgot to say I am in Michigan, but travel to Texas on road trips a lot. So, anything in Michigan, the surrounding Midwest, Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas, or Texas would maybe work for logistics.

Let me check my .308 bullet pile and primer stash. May be a day or so to respond.
I'm midway between Houston and San Antonio.

Got a chance to look,
Sorry, no 215 Primers
Have one unopened box of Sierra #2125 150 gr Game King
Have one opened but full/complete box of Sierra #2130 150 gr Pro Hunter
Have several boxes of #2140 165gr

What kind of trading deal do you want to make?

PM with details

Recent Posts