• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS - Zeiss Victory 8x26 T* PRF Rangefinder **SOLD**

Babirusa

For Sales - Carl Zeiss Victory 8x26 T* PRF Laser Rangefinder, rated 10 to 1300-yard measuring range, in good working condition and looks like new, $475 shipped within Continental U.S., sorry no PayPal.

ZeissVictory8x26TPRF.jpg

Re: WTS - Zeiss Victory 8x26 T* PRF Rangefinder

How well does it range on animals vs Leica or swaro

I ranged a horse with mine the other day at 967 yds. That is the fartherest that I have tries to range anything so far. It was in the middle of the day as well. Glass is very clear and is a pretty good deal for the price he has on it.

Thank you, Korhil78.

Jnewman - I have not ranged any animal with it. I have not taken it out on any hunting trip, but have used it a few times to range buildings, boulders, and trees. It ranged as well as my Swarovski Laser Guide up to about 1200 yards. It can't range as well as my Swarovski beyond that.

I have attached a close up picture each of the front end and back end of the LRF as requested by a LRH member via his private message...it is sold pending his confirmation. Thanks for viewing.

Attachments

• ZeissLRFFront.jpg
    ZeissLRFFront.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 15
  • ZeissLRFBack.jpg
    ZeissLRFBack.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 19

Was good speaking with you, $$ will be in the mail tomorrow morning.