• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS WWII Springfield Armory M1 Garand

usastripes

Very nice rifle with USGI parts. Barrel is original. very little wears, been in a box for many years, overall a Great rifle. Please Pm me for more info and pictures.
$950 buyer pays extras $20 for shipping.

Yes sir 300whisper I have looked through his posts also. Like you I hope it's just a misunderstanding. The last thing we need is another person trying to take advantage of our fellow members.

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f130/scam-alert-user-name-usastripes-185938/

Remmy700, if you check his profile the shotgun and scope that members complained of are on his statistics.

Hopefully it's just a misunderstanding. He actively posts and asks questions on other parts of the forum. But who knows....

Yeah thats what i cant figure out also. He says he has not got my bros MO yet but he said he would ship the scope if that would make him feel better. The tracking number for the MO still says in transit but he mailed it like a week ago.

At this point I see no reason to not trust this person. It looks like the USPS is at fault right now for me. He has offered to ship me the scope, even though he hasn't received my money order, just to maintain a good name.

If it was a money order, as long as u keep the top half of them and receipt USPS can check to see if they were cashed. If it has been sometime and they have not been cashed they will return your money and kill that money order number. Been thru it twice.

With the rash of scammers around here lately, buyer beware.
They all have commonality:
Bad grammar
Less than 100 posts
"Rare" or high demand guns
Other posts are questions or random statements, but not much for real contribution

I received an FFL from the shop that was supposed to ship a gun to me. It checked with the BATF, and the address had been changed from the proper address in WA State to Ohio. I sent it to their local Field Office last week. His address he gave is some kind of VA building. Misunderstanding my ***, he's a scammer.