• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT-Savage short action and aftermarket upgrades

sjc929

I have a Savage short action for sale. It is a Model 11 action, accutrigger, bottom bolt release, 4.4" spacing, small shank. It has a Glades Armory tactical bolt handle, PT&G spiral bolt body and .308 bolt head, and a TPS xp20 picatinny base. This action has been fired as a .204 Ruger factory rifle, but has never been fired since I put the aftermarket parts on. Was going to make a 6.5x47 with Brux barrel and Manners T2A, but after waiting 4 months for my barrel from SSS, and being told a few weeks ago after repeated emails to get a response they still don't have my blank to make the barrel, I have decided I would rather have an AI AT. This has about $280 of aftermarket parts, figure the action is worth around $200-250, so I'll do $500 shipped to your FFL or best offer. Can make a deal with buyer if they want the 6.5x47 barrel if it ever shows up. My email is [email protected]. Will consider trades for a Forster Co-ax, new 6.5x47 lapua brass, new .308 lapua brass, Bartlein heavy 1:8 twist 6.5 blank, new Bartlein heavy 1-10 twist .308 blank, Redding 6.5x47 or .308 lapua FL bushing sizing die, Forster .308 ultra micrometer seating die, ARC M10 34mm rings(1-1.1" high), Atlas PSR and AI spigot mount. If you want the action, don't be afraid to make an offer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 8