• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT Savage 111 stocked action w/ detach. mag(just needs your barrel)

pdog06

I Currently have 2 stocked dbm long actions sitting here without barrels and Just bought another gun, so this one has to go before i really get in trouble .

Rifle was originally a 111fcns 30-06(blued/synthetic stock/centerfeed LA detach. mag). I sold the barrel already, but still have the lug and nut, which will come with action.

--This stocked action is less than a year old, but does NOT have an accutrigger(it was a dicks sporting goods special run). It has the Stevens style 2screw trigger in it.
--Has had less than 40 rounds fired thru it.
--Stock has Savages super soft PAD recoil pad, but it has a 1/2" chunk at the bottom of it torn off(see pic)
--This has the SIDE bolt release, not the bottom one.

Will sell 3 ways:
1) complete stocked action(no barrel)(includes action, stock, DBM metal, trigger guard, recoil lug, barrel nut) for $340 shipped to ffl FROM ME
or
2) everything in #1, minus the stock for $310 shipped to ffl FROM ME
or
3) I will consider trade deal for the following:(quality scope, stainless barrel nut, small shank stainless 308 barrel)

**make sure ffl will accept from ME
**Will ship only in Lower 48 states
**payment by USPS money order or trade
**for sale on other sites

heres some pics... barrel doesnt go with it, but if you want the brand new sling I will throw that in.
100.jpg

102.jpg

101.jpg

104.jpg

and ripped recoil pad.
103.jpg

I will also split up the stock and the action.

1)action, recoil lug, and barrel nut for $225 shipped to ffl FROM ME

2)stock, DBM metal, action screws for $110 shipped

***I have a guy wanting to buy the stock and dbm metal, so i responded to his pm with this price. He gets first chance at it since i offered it to him. If he doesnt buy it then everyone else will fall in line according to time stamp.

The action is up for grabs.

Re: WTS/WTT Savage 111 stocked action w/ detach. mag(sold)

everything is now SOLD

thanks for the interest.

sorry,didnt wanna bump the thread to the top, but could not edit my any of my posts to mark it sold.

Recent Posts