• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT: IOR Tac. 2-12x32 SF 35mm tube, Ill. MP8-dot

Damascus

A couple years ago, I purchased this scope from Liberty Optics for $1370, for an AR15 I had. When I got it, as it was my first 35mm scope, it was bigger than I thought, and decided it would be perfect for a future AR10 build I was planning, which hasn't ever happened...
It is an IOR Tactical 2-12x32mm with Side Focus Parallax, 35mm maintube, illuminated MP-8 dot reticule, flip-covers, Anti-Reflection Device, and IOR rings. I mounted this scope to the AR, took it to the target range a couple times, then removed it when I sold that AR, and it has sat in my gun cabinet since. It is still in its original box, with ALL original paperwork - I didn't even fill out the transferrable warranty papers. It also has a pocket-mil-dot master style device, bikini scope covers, and reticule paperwork.
I am willing to sell this scope for $950, with free insured shipping in the U.S., or willing to trade for another, smaller maintube scope (with cash depending on model).
I love Trijicon Accupoints, Leupold Mk 4's, Nightforce scopes, ACOGs, etc. Just let me know what you have.
PM me or e-mail me at [email protected].
I am a new member here, but PM me for my iTrader info, I am completely credible. I also can take pictures.. in fact I will post some pics here day after tomorrow. Thanks for reading!