• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT Horus Raptor 4-16x w/H25 reticle in Larue SPR-E like new

I'm located in Albany, CA (east bay). Will face-to-face trade at local Bay Area ranges within reasonable distance on weekends. Shipping be $25 flat for UPS with insurance.

I can do a trade with cash either way for these items:

OTHER OPTICS: 1-4x/1-5.5x/1-6.5x optics variable power CQ optic; Aimpoint H-1/T-1 with mount; used variable-power Elcan
WEAPON LIGHTS/LASERS: Surefire M961, M962 lights with IR kit, Laser Devices DBAL-i2/A2 or OTAL/ITAL
MAGNIFIERS: Eotech or Aimpoint magnifier without mount; Primary Arms 6x or wide relief magnifier without mount
HANDGUNS: 45 ACP only, e.g. Sig P220, Glock 30, USP

The scope:

Immaculate, practically new Horus Raptor 4-16x with first focal plane H25 reticle, as seen in Magpul's Art of Precision Rifle video. Includes Horus honeycomb ARD/mirage shield, not pictured. Scope is mounted and leveled in Larue LT139 SPR-E mount, with BKA folding 3-way bubble level and Butler Creek Blizzard scope covers included.

There may be some very light marks on scope body from mounting under the Larue rings. The scope body itself completely clean and of course the glass is scratch free and clear. Scope has not been registered for the warranty, so you can register it yourself.

The Horus H25 reticle has a central grid in Mrads, with an SMOA range finding reverse-L to the left of the main reticle. The central grid eliminates the need for dialing windage and elevation and makes it easy spot your own hits and obtain precise 2nd shot corrections. At 4x dialed all the way out, the grid blends into an upward facing arrow that points directly at the POA for fast acquisition and close-range shooting.

This scope setup would be the business for F-class or F/TR, which is why I got it (before 3-gun caught my fancy). In combination with a ballistic calculator that outputs in 1/10 mils (most do, I use Knight's Armament Corp BulletFlight L2) and a known muzzle velocity/ballistic coefficient (easily derived or measured) you can get reliable hits with this setup out to where your bullets go transonic (and perhaps further depending on your bullets). With my Noveske 18" and Sierra 77gn SMKs that is a theoretical limit of about 800 yards; at 100 yds, this combination gets me 1/3rd MOA groups. On a .308 that you know well enough this probably gets you out to better than 1200.

$1100 as a package. $975 for just the scope. $170 for the Larue SPR-E mount.

New, this combination runs you almost $1400. You save almost $300 on a pretty potent long-range combination.

If you provide proof that you are active-duty military or current law enforcement I will ship the scope FREE and include extras (just because).

Pic of scope:
horusraptor.jpg

Objective lens:
objectivelens.jpg

Reticle:
images

Larue mount (100% genuine with receipt from Larue if necessary!):
laruemount.jpg

Check my feedback under the same name on Calguns - I've been clearing my inventory of "dangit bought too much" firearm parts with no complaints and high buyer ratings - buy with confidence. I'll ship to a shop for you to hold and inspect the scope for an additional fee if requested. Have a wonderful day.