• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS WTT: CZ 550 and Winchester Model 94 and 71 Rifles (MT)

tarkio

I am still trying to clean up some rifles I do not use and don't see myself using. Am willing to listen to reasonable offers. Luckily I am not in a position of having to sell.

First off is a CZ Model 550 American chambered in the 6.5x55. This is an awesome cartridge with better ballistics than a 308. Great hunting rifle with express sights. Bought this rifle used with the idea of playing around with 800 yard shooting but just don't have time. The stock is set up in what I would call a Safari configuration with a slightly shorter forearm and a barrel band for the front sling attachment. Would like to get this one moved so asking $500 obo shipped. (Edited with new lower price)

I also have a few Winchester Model 94s

Winchester Model 94, 30-30 Carbine - Ser # 1,720,XXX , manufactured approx 1950 - This carbine APPEARS TO BE UNFIRED. Very very good condition. I do not have box etc. However, it really appears that the carbine has not been fired. Because of this I am asking $1,000, obo. how often do you find a nearly 60 year old classic rifle that is essentially new?

See Pictures below.

Winchester Model 94, 30 WCF- Ser # 1,295,XXX, manufactured 1943-48 - This carbine is in good shape and a nice using, shooting rifle. I am asking $650. Great classic in great shape.

See Picture below
Winchester Model 94AE, 44 Mag, AS New, very much APPEARS TO BE UNFIRED. Checkered stock, excellent condition. No box. Tang mounted Marbles peep site. Asking $850.

See Pictures Below

Winchester Model 71, .348 Win - Rifle is in good shape. Comes with Williams peep-site. Very good shooter. Hitting gongs at 300 yards easily with iron sights. The stock is oil rubbed I think. Good Shape. Asking $1400 (Edited with lower price)
See Pictures Below

NIB Win Model 94 Centennial 66 Rifle with all paperwork and documentation. Asking $750.

NIB 94 SRC that has had edges mechanically polished to make appear it is older. I think this is from the early 70s. Previous owner dismantled rifle and polished all the edges and corners to lighten the finish and make it look old and worn. However, the rifle APPEARS TO BE NEW IN BOX with regard to firing etc. Asking $600

NIB Win 94 24" bbl 7x30 Waters. All paperwork and documents also. Excellent rifle in rare caliber. This caliber is a necked down 30-30 that ballistically is a much better round than the 30-30. It is much more accurate, flatter, faster and with more energy. It is an excellent hunting caliber available in the Win 94. Asking $1000

I would prefer a deal in MT or WY to avoid shipping etc. and to ease potential trades.

Shipping on Winchesters will be at cost to you and be certain your FFL will accept a direct shipment from private citizen otherwise using my FFL adds $15.

I am interested in a cash sale or would be willing to consider a trade involving the following:

Cooper Rifles
Really high quality scope such as Leupold, Swarovski, Zeiss at least 14 mag or better
7.62x39 ammo
.223 / 5.56 ammo.
MAY CONSIDER ammo such as 40 SW, 9mm or maybe large volume of 30-30 for a partial trade.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you guys.

The best way to contact me is via email.

mlane (a_t) nemont (d_o_t) net

Last edited:
Please double check the link to your pictures, most of them says ...

IMG_0261.gif

Last edited:
Dear Sir

I am interested in your CZ 550 but can't access your pictures. Also would like to know what your experience is as far as accuracy with the rifle. I just joined so I hope I am doing this properly. If you like you can respond at [email protected]

Thanks
Randy

Sorry about the pics. I'll try again.

Winchester 94 Appears unfired

Win 94AE 44 Mag

Win Model 71

Here's the Win Model 94 from 1943-1948. I tried to add it onto the last post but can't get it to work.

Last edited:
MTBULLET, I am just east of Billings.

Mr Humble, Not sure I understand your post but that CZ looks like a nice long range rifle.

My post addresed the fact that the rifle has been highly modified IMO, in a way inappropriate to a rifle with little or no recoil intended for medium game hunting.
But that is what makes opinions like belly buttons. Somebody wanted a 6.5x55 that looked like a classic British big bore safari rifle and got it. To meet my needs, I'd have to restock it, which would cost considerably more than a new one.

My rifle is not a CZ, it is the sadly discontinued Tikka 595 Super Sporter (really a TAC/target rifle) that has been superceeded by the SAKO TRG (for four times the price!)

Mr Humble,

I do not know who might have made the changes to this rifle. I purchased this rifle a it is.

Thanks for looking.

Good morning,

Do you still have any of the Winchesters available for sale? If so, could you please email me some pictures?

[email protected]

Thank you and have a good Sunday!