• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT: Aimpoint mounting base for S&W revolvers.

Damascus

A few years ago I bought this Aimpoint scope base to mount to my 6" S&W 686, but never got around to it, and never even opened it. Now I'm in need of other things, so this is one of the items I have that I am going to let go.

It is Aimpoint model SW-LNK, and fits all S&W large frame revolvers, specifically L-frame and N-frame models, and will fit some K-frames, that have adjustable rear sights. Older models without the mounting holes will require drilling and tapping for the 6-48 screws included.

You'd have to check to see if it fits your's, but I know for a fact it fits models 29, 629, 66, 686, 586, 25, 14, and 19.
It states on the package that it will NOT fit models 27 or 28.

This base comes with the three required mounting screws, and base. This is Aimpoint brand name, and is no longer manufactured, and is, in my opinion, the best S&W base you can buy.

I paid $59.99 for this base from Midway, and that was years ago! No telling what it would cost nowadays. I am selling this for $40 shipped.

I am open to trading, and am always looking for reloading equipment, especialy dies, gunsmithing tools, etc.
Right now, dies I am really interested in are .45 ACP, .38/.357 Magnum Carbide, .223 Rem Match-grade, and .300 Win Mag, but I will consider others.

SW-LNK_zps93b7d4b6.jpg

I still have this base... $35.00.
I am looking for a scope for a varmint rifle, if anyone is interested in a trade... Something like a 4-14x, 5-20x, etc..

I am also looking for a scope for an AR-15, like a 1-4x variable or red dot of some sort...
[email protected]