• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT .280 rem Steyr Mannlicher SBS Pro Hunter package

w123driver

Up for sale Steyr Mannlicher pro hunter in 280 rem. This gun is built like a tank, Features oversize action that is proof tested for 150000 psi! Cold hammer forged twisted 23.5" medium sporter contour bbl. Locking butterknife bolt with triple safety on tang. Barrel pillar bedded and free float. Four round detachable mag.
The sun has less than 300 rounds down the tube. I hunted two seasons with it, had been in thick Western PA brush and stock has some scratches. Sling incl., as shown

Comes with Weaver Grand Slam 2-10x50mm scope in great shape, took on one hunting trip. This one is made in Japan, not in China... not in Philippines... clarity-wise beats all the Leuplolds I've seen. have original box for the scope. Leupold rings and base.

Also will include approx 40 pcs Nosler custom brass and ammo that the gun likes most, RCBS seating die. Also have reformed 30-06 brass that will be included.

Asking $890 for the complete package shipped, or $690 without scope, rings and bases. Will be listing this gun elsewhere

As far as the trade goes, I want 22-6.5x47 Lapua gun. Have a barrel blank so far. Will trade for action (Savage target, Stiller predator) and/or gunsmitting services to build aformentioned gun, +/- $$

2qcl5bk.jpg

2cse78j.jpg

if22s7.jpg

vh6wk8.jpg

fp2q78.jpg

Do you still have your Steyr 280? Will you email me you bottom dollar price shipped without the scope? Or please call. I do not log-on to LongRangeHunting.com often enough to check my PMs.

Thanks,

(704) 405-4928
[email protected]