• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT 2 Nikon Monarch scopes

Status
Not open for further replies.

codybrown

I have 2 scopes I'm looking to sell or trade. Both are 8-32x50 1" tubes, ED glass, side focus. One is a fine duplex target dot, the other is a nikoplex reticle. Both have less than 20 rounds under them, both are currently mounted on 223's. They are mounted in Leupold rings, they may have light ring marks. Glass is perfect. I have everything they came with except for 1 of the objective covers, I set it down somewhere and can't find it. I'd like $525 shipped for each of them. Willing to trade for Leupold 6-18, 6-20, or 8.5-25 power scopes. Willing to add money if needed.

I was asked how old these scopes are. I bought them less than 3 months ago, mounted them both on a pair of .223's and sighted them in. They are still in brand new condition except for the slight possibility of having light ring marks. I don't really want to remove them from the rifles until I need to. I have more than $640 into each of these scopes.

$500 shipped each

The first 3 pictures on the green stocked rifle are the nikoplex reticle scope. The 3 pictures of the black stocked rifle are the target dot scope.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg