• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT 10/22T and Enfield #4MK1 in KS

tacticalj

So I'm looking to get a 1911 and am willing to part with either or both of these rifles.

1st is a 10/22 Target model. Stainless hammer forged heavy barrel, Power Customs hammer/spring kit, Power Customs ext mag release, FA Enterprises fully adjustable LOP and cheek rest stock, Harris 6-9 bipod 1A2, 2 25rd mags. This model has the aluminum trigger housing and shoots well. I installed a scope rail, rings and a Simmons 6.24X44 mildot with covered target turrets 44mag series. Asking $600shipped

2nd is a Fazakerly Lee Enfield in 303 British. Bolt action that's all original to the best of my knowledge. Has a micrometer rear sight that is fully adjustable for windage and elevation. Built in 1943. I have a set of Lee dies and 80-90rounds of ammo that will go with the gun. Rifle also has a paracord sling attached to it. The ammo is reloaded and has 50rds of 174grSMK's and 30-40rds of 174gr Hornady round nose. All loaded with 42grs of Varget in 1xbrass that was treated to the works with chamfering inside and out, flash hole reaming, etc. $476shipped

I am willing to listen to trade options, but as stated above looking to get a 1911. Mainly looking at STI's Spartan, however if you have a 1911 that you would like to trade then let me know and we'll go from there. As for other trades, well all I can say is let me hear it and we'll go from there.

Pics are selfexplanatory really, but 1st will be 10/22T and 2nd will be Enfield
2v2xf7b.jpg

2hfqvq1.jpg

I have more pics available, so please send me an email addy and I can send em that way much easier. Feel free to ask any questions and I'm sure that I forgot something, but I'll add it and try to be as honest with buyers as possible. Thanks Jason