• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS--Weatherby 17 HMR(Ohio)

hitman2565

I am trying to help a friend sell this so here is a copy of his ad he has on another site. I can and will say this is a SWEET shooting and looking gun and you will NOT be disappointed. If you have any questions feel free to PM or email me and I will get you his contact info. We are located in NW Ohio.

hitman2565(AT)hotmail(DOT)com

I have for sale an immaculate Weatherby Mark XXII rifle in 17HMR.
These are built on the Anschutz action and function flawlessly. This rifle is in excellent condition with less than 50 rnds. down the barrel, and a beautiful piece of wood. This rifle is a very accurate shooter and a dream to handle ( I am only selling to fund another project). Included with the package is a Leupold Century Limited Edition Scope 3-9 x 40, mounted in Talley Rings. The scope comes with commemorative tin, knife with sheath, and medallion. Also comes with scope cover, and (2) extra Weatherby magazines.

Entire package shipped and insured to your FFL for $1250.
If your FFL requires shippment from my FFL, it will be $25. more.

Payment via postal money order or certified check.

Thanks for looking,

Weatherby2.jpg

Weatherby6.jpg

Weatherby3.jpg

Weatherby4.jpg

Weatherby7.jpg

Not to rain on your parade, but you might want to reconsider the price if you really want to sell this beautiful used rifle. A few internet shops are selling that rifle for $730 new and that scope is not over $250 at our Bi-Mart store. Highest new price I ever saw on that rifle was $815.

Respectfully submitted.