WTS: US Optics ST-10

Discussion in 'Optics For Sale' started by gcbailey, Feb 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gcbailey

gcbailey Active Member

This scope is brand new and in the box. I bought this scope on a whim and then changed my mind. I just like my single turn ccw scopes too much I guess. This scope has never been mounted and was only pulled out of the box twice- when I first got it and then to take pictures to sell it. This model does not have the ERGO knob or illumination. Both can be added by USO for a fee.
    Features: GAP mil reticle, 10x fixed power, 37mm objective, 30mm tube, anti reflective device (honeycomb), sunshade, and flip up covers marked with USO logo. $900 strong.

Attached Files:

2. tommyc279

tommyc279 Well-Known Member

What type of turrets does the scope have? moa or mil

3. gcbailey

gcbailey Active Member

This scope has 1/10 mil turrets.

4. TheBroke1

TheBroke1 New Member

Do you have any interest in a Like New less than 40rnd count Browning BLR in 30-06. This rifle is as close to new as they get without being NIB. THIS RIFLE WILL HOLD SUB 3/4moa to 300yds with factory Remington 180gr PSP and comes with a Leupold 3x9 scope and mounts. Beautiful Wood and Blueing WTT or have a variety pack of of pistols, rifles and shotguns.
    Thanks, TheBroke1

5. gcbailey

gcbailey Active Member

I am not interested in the Browning BLR, however I am open to possible trades. Thanks for looking!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.