• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS TS Customs Benchmark Carbon 300WSM 22" Barrel "Price Reduced"

Painless300

Want to sell:
TS Customs chambered 300 WSM
.220 freebore to shoot 215 bergers
Benchmark Sendero Carbon 22"
1-9 twist
Shouldered for Lone Peak Action
It has 150 round on it. Broken in and cleaned properly. Was never over heated. Need to move for another project. No trades.
I do have this listed on other sites.
$875 Shipped and insured to the lower 48.
unnamed2.jpg
unnamed.jpg
unnamed3.jpg
unnamed4.jpg
IMG_2568.jpg

Last edited:
Hope you don't mind me adding this to your post. I previously had a barrel chambered for a lone peak. I changed gears and my gunsmith was able to spin the barrel on to a standard Rem 700 action. Get this it headspaced with a .250 lug with no work. Spun right on and headspaced. Someone with a standard 700 might get lucky here.

Thanks for the addition. I do know they are very close but I will not guarantee it will headspace correctly on a standard 700 just on a LPA.

I would not run this barrel on a Short action, you couldn't even get close to the lands. This is better suited for a mid or long action to take advantage of the free bore and shoot the longer heavy bullets. I was running this in a mid action at mag length and was .08 off the lands getting extremely good accuracy.

FDE Cerakote
3.212 base to ogive
2745 with 69.6g of H1000 should be able to get over 2800 easily with the right powder like 4831 or RL26.
I was running this in a mid action with Wyatts box mag at mag length and was .090 off the lands.