• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Tikka whitetail hunter 25-06 $350

jb1000br

Official LRH Sponsor
My dad made a recent rifle purchase and needs to sell one to make room for it.

This tikka freakin shoots--will consistently do 3 shot groups with 115 b-tips and 4350 and the same with 75 vmax

Must sell to fund new rifle!

tikka synthetic 595 "whitetail hunter" 25-06 has seen a couple years of light hunting and a total of less than 300rds.

Comes with 100rds of winchester brass and some bullets of your choice.

trigger at a crisp 1.5lbs!! easily adjusted up to 4lbs if need be. (i can do it before sending if uncomfortable with 24oz)

$350+ shipping to your FFL.

thanks for looking,
Jason

DSC00383.jpg

DSC00382.jpg

DSC00381.jpg

JB,

The Tikka Whitetail Hunter is a great rifle for the money. I've yet to hear about one that wouldn't shoot well.

You posted: [ QUOTE ]
--will consistently do 3 shot groups with 115 b-tips and 4350 and the same with 75 vmax

[/ QUOTE ]

Most rifles will do this; did you forget something? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Re: WTS: Tikka whitetail hunter 25-06 SOLD PF

[ QUOTE ]
what is the barrel length?

[/ QUOTE ]

umm, its SOLD, but i'll tell ya anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

between 22" and 22.5" -- it is in MM, so no round inch figure, and i dont remember the mm value

JB

still have it i have a friens that may be interested let me ]have a phone and ill have him call you

it is SOLD!!

Len/Dave/Ian--please delete the thread cause i cant /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif