• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Tikka T3 Lite Stainless 6.5x55, Zeiss Scope

grey2112

RIFLE SOLD - don't know about the scope, rings, and ammo/reloading components yet - will update.

I have for sale a very nice Tikka T3 Lite Stainless in the discontinued caliber (for importation) 6.5x55 - fired 20 rounds through it. Wife didn't like it so it must go to make room for a similar one in .308.

Has one barely noticeable nick on the front top of the barrel from knocking against another rifle in the safe.

Accurate as all hell, and trigger is a joy.

$525 shipped for the rifle.

Also have a Zeiss 3-9x40 scope with Z-plex #20 reticle, rear BC flipup, and Talley rings and bases that mount perfectly to the Tikka. If bought with the Rifle add $375.

Total price for package is $900 shipped and insured with tracking.

I also have reloading components (brass, bullets, Lee dies - never used) so if you are interested in those as well we'll talk once I get an idea as to what I have - running to work right now and haven't had the time to inventory them yet. Also have a lot of already loaded factory 6.5x55 ammo that I can sell as well.

P5220021.jpg

P5220022.jpg

P5220023.jpg

Last edited: