• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS- Tactical Varmit package, 223, 10x40x50mm, threaded BBL.*BONUS* added

Ring

Savage BVSS long action 223 1in9, will shoot 75gr Amax and BTHP very well
Vary light crisp trigger
Cryo Treated barrel
Threaded 1/2x28 for suppresor/break/flash hider
10x40x50mm with 1/8 MOA clicks and 1/4moa target dot rectical. Tasco world class+
with factory 55gr Vmax, i was getting .32 at 200yards, in 1 summer this killed 112 ground hogs
Choate Ultimate Sniper Ultimate Sniper Stock by Choate - All Tactical
Bipod
any ammo i have loaded up for it will go with it as well, maybe 100 give or take some, all Vmax

1000$ picked up or +30$ shipped to FFL

Last edited:
Re: WTS- Tactical Varmit package, 223, 10x40x50mm, threaded BBL.

hey mate. im interested but dont really want the scope. really just avter the rifle. any chance of breaking it up. cheers

hey mate i may have to pass since im not to sure about the whole ffl thing. and i leave in 11 days. gutted a but thats just the way it is i guess. cheers heaps though.

BONUS!!!!!
im also now including a digital wind/direction meter and a Palm ballistic computer

Description:
Ballistic calculator based on equations from A. Pejsa.

Support non metric units, subsonic velocities, databases for used bullets and weapon. Many features work with Mil-Dot reticle (including come-up corrections).

Main features:
- Solve vertical & horizontal corrections, needed for successful shooting
- Solve B.C. from result of practical shooting
- Database of used weapon
- Database of used bullets
- Mil-Dot calculator

Nice things:
- Support non metric units: inches, yards, fps, gr, inHg, hPa, Fahrenheit degree
- Different program styles: military, hunting and sport
- Solve come-up corrections (from previous shot to current)
- Show Mil-Dot reticle with ***
- Interface optimized for fast input of data

Last edited:
Ring,
tell me more about the Palm Ballistic Computer. What model Palm is it and what software is it running and who makes it and how much does it cost? JohnnyK.

Do you still have the gun? I'm interested. Also located in Ohio, Would like to talk to you further, I'll send you PM.