• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wts/t remington sendero sf II MN

becks

like new remmy 700 sendero sf II, 100 rds fired, chambered in 7mm rem mag. only flaw is some minor chipping of the crappy paint remington uses in one of the flutes. not bad and you cant even see if you look right at the fluting,just at a angle. i dont want to trade this gun but 7mm mag is a little hard on a paper puncher like me.gun includes leopold one piece base and rings. i would be interested in trading this gun for something in a non magnum caliber, exp a pss in 223. i will here about anything you have to trade though.ftf in minnesota prefered.will sell for 825 shipped obo.thanks

from remingtons site:

Built on the famous Model 700™ cylindrical action, Remington Sendero rifles are the most accurate rifles we produce for over-the-counter sale. You'll be stunned by the degree of precision you get straight out of the box. The varmints won't be so lucky.
The Model 700 Sendero SF II are finely tuned tack-drivers created using input from serious shooters across America. The H.S. Precision composite stock is reinforced with aramid fibers and features contoured beavertail fore-end with ambidextrous finger grooves and palm swell. Twin front swivel studs accommodate a sling and a bipod. Full-length aluminum bedding blocks create accuracy-enhancing platforms for the barreled actions. The 26" heavy-contour barrels are fluted for rapid cooling.

Model 700™ Sendero® SF II Features
26" heavy contour barrel (0.820" Muzzle O.D.) for the ultimate in long-range accuracy.
Concave target-style barrel crown.

Composite stock with beavertail fore-end.

Chambered for popular Magnum and Remington Ultra Magnum cartridges.

Black stock with grey webbing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted :: 2/25/2007 7:53:24 AM EST
Last Edited :: 2/26/2007 5:05:32 PM EST by becks

couldnt tell you. no accuracy testing done.no loads worked up. too much snow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif thanks

you shot a 100 rounds at paper and couldn't tell us how it shoots, even with factory ammo ??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
you shot a 100 rounds at paper and couldn't tell us how it shoots, even with factory ammo ??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

no i didnt break the rifle in.it is unfired by me.thanks

I have a 3 yr old rem 700 lss in 30-06. 1" @ 100 w/ factory ammo. Nikon monarch 3-9, leupold mounts. 65 rnds thru. if your interested with or without the scope let me know. located central mn. Or for sale strait out.

[ QUOTE ]
I have a 3 yr old rem 700 lss in 30-06. 1" @ 100 w/ factory ammo. Nikon monarch 3-9, leupold mounts. 65 rnds thru. if your interested with or without the scope let me know. located central mn. Or for sale strait out.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for the offer but not interested in that caliber either.

added trade wants:
optics for my m4-acog,elcan,aimpoint,etc
surefire weaponlights

thanks