• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Remington 700 Sendero SF II 300 RUM

I have a like new Remington Sendero in 300 ultra mag that has approximately 40 rounds through it. It stayed in my safe from when I bought it in 2010 while the 338 LM got all the range and hunt time. Comes as it would from the factory, $1000obo bare rifle shipped to continental US FFL holder. This is the stainless barrel with the black fluting. Could do FTF in AZ...

Willing to take a look at 1911, HK, and SBR upper trades as well...
IMG_0255.jpg
IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg
IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

Last edited:
TTT = To The Top

It refreshes the ad and puts it to the top of the list for prospective buyers.

You say you're new at this, so as an FYI, it is generally regarded as pretty poor manners to change subjects in someone's post, or "hijack their thread," i.e. asking about rebarreling a Savage in a classified section where a guy is trying to sell his Remington. If you're curious about that stuff, start a new thread in the gunsmithing section. Also, Google is a wonderful tool.

Good luck with the sale, Deadman's--free bump for you.

Sorry about that! I did not mean to hijack the thread. I had forgotten the mission of your post and was at that time just interested in the TTT comment and then thought about the other thing. I have CFS and the attendant short term memory defects. I hope that you do sell your .300 RUM rifle and know that the buyer will love it!

I have now shot the Remington .300 RUM that I bought while waiting for your 1st reply, and it is the most amazing long range tool you can buy for twice or three times the cost! Under ONE MOA with either the 190 Grain Berger VLD, or the 200 Grain SMK. I'll find out about the 240 Grain SMK in the next couple of weeks after I can get some loaded.

After much professional experience with various Remington 700 series rifles over the last 46 years, I believe that the new Model 700s are the best you can buy for twice the money and that the .300 RUM is the best cartridge for ultimate long range shooting.

I hope the above endorsement helps you to sell your rifle. I know that who ever buys it will not be disappointed!