• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Swarovski ATS-65 HD w/ 25-50W eyepiece

rj112275

I'm looking to clean out the safe and gather some cash for a new pair of Swarovisions. I don't live out West and realize that a spotting scope is something I don't use often. However, binoculars I use almost daily. If you'd like a top notch scope at a discount, please e-mail me.

I have a Swarovski ATS-65 HD w/ 25-50W eyepiece that has been used twice and placed in the safe. I'm asking $2100 shipped and insured for the HD scope and and 25-50W eyepiece. Thanks for looking.

Thanks. ATM-65HD yes, with the newer 25-50x Wide eyepiece. You can see my very few posts here. I've just been here long enough to buy a pair of Ultravids HD but probably should have gone straight to Swarovski. I'm looking to sell one or the other, to fund a pair of Swarovision. I can negotiate on either.

Hahaha. Thanks for being honest and a straight shooter !! Few of us around anymore!!!!
Just let me know. I have time. Elk hunt is sept 16th

Sounds good. Everyone should be informed. As for the straight shooter, I have a few deer that would disagree with you. They lived to see another season last year. :)

Hahahhahaha. Well That doesn't mean you didn't shoot straight. .......
It jut means that you didn't hit the deer!!! Hahhaahaha I'm sure you bullet web straight I to the dirt!! Or log!!! Hahaha. Thanks a. Bunch