• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wts Savage btvs 17hmr///600rnds ammo(*SPF*)

pdog06

I have a 17hmr(BTVS) with a brand new Stocky's laminate thumbhole stock in their "coffee' color(I replaced the original TH). I havent even shot it since I put the stock on it. I also have around 600 or more rounds of Hornady 17gr Vmax that could go with it, as well as a couple extra magazines.

The gun I bought new 3 years ago and have put about 400 rounds or so thru it. It is a BTVS, which is a Stainless with the factory thumbhole stock and accutrigger. I got tired of the plain laminate color so i sold the stock and bought a Stocky's thumbhole stock in their "coffee" color(stock costs 170 alone). It is a VERY nice looking gun and shoots really good(wreaks havoc on squirrels and groundhogs ). I have shot it out to about 175-200 yards with success.

I'd take $340 shipped for the gun and the 3 magazines(2-SS and 1-blue), or $330 shipped without the 2 extra magazines. Shipping is to your ffl from ME(if I need an ffl it will be $25 more).
-scope and rings and bipod not included, unless you're interested in them also.

SPF

If you want the ammo also I'll sell it for $100 plus the actual shipping(pretty sure it needs hazmat fee), but I'd have no problem selling it locally if you dont want it. *available to gun buyer only till the gun sells*

payment by money order
*for sale on other forums*
Heres a couple pics:

0321101201.jpg

0321101202.jpg

Last edited: