• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Savage 6BR,UPDATE: poss.trade for Illum. scope

kiote

Update: I may trade for a low-light scope w/illuminated reticle...what do you have???

Savage small shank, Krieger 8 twist stainless banded 25" .272 neck, Shooters Supply trigger, Stockade F-class stock recently painted in General Motors 2011 Black Graphite (which means you can get touch-up paint) wetsanded and cleared as you can see by the reflection. This is a high metallic irredesent paint that changed colors in the light. It's not a show quality paint job and there's a few dimples in the stock they didn't fix, but overall very pretty, probably a 8.5 out of 10.

I bought it a while back and haven't even shot it, although I have about 50 rounds loaded that I will shoot if I get a chance. The previous owner said he had 700-800 rounds through it and it shot 1.2" groups at 300yds all day with Varget and 107 SMK's.

Nice rig, but it does need a well nut installed for the rear trgger guard mounting screw. Also it came with a single shot follower that I couldn't get in,needs to be ground a little bit. Overall very pretty rig, just not 100 percent perfect.

I'm asking 950.00 shipped (base included, rings not)to your FFL. I only take USPS money orders cause of a couple bad apples. Gun shipped in plastic hard case. Post "I'll take it" please, followed by P.M.

HPIM1507.jpg

HPIM1509.jpg

HPIM1510.jpg

Last edited: