• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Robar RC50-F

ktmhk53

Greetings,
I have the following rifle for sale:

Robar RC50-F .50 cal.:
99%, 60 rounds fired. ½ MOA or better.
Folding Stock, McMillan Action, 24" Lilja Fluted Barrel, NP3 Internals, Polymax Camo finish, with Nightforce NXS 8-32x56 in Badger Max 50 Rings. Includes Pelican 1750 Case with High Density Polyethylene Foam, Harris 9-13" Swivel Bipod with Notched legs, Dewey Cleaning Rod, Bore Guide, Chamber Rod, 3 Seekonk Torque Wrenches, and many new brushes/jags.
Also, AAA-Ammo: 102 Rounds Dominator XPE Hornady 750 gr. Amax Moly ammo, 50 Rounds Dominator-X Harlow 705 gr. Moly ammo (various lengths and charges), 47 M-2 Match 700 gr. Moly ammo, and 47 Pieces of WCC brass.

New price of $12,000.00+ and 1+ year wait. My Price $8,000.00

efddacec.jpg

efdda92b.jpg

efddabf0.jpg

Shipping and Insurance not included.
Payment by Check or Money Order. I'm not set up for Paypal.
No trades needed at this time.

Please contact me at: [email protected]

Greetings lovdasnow,
While the military needs to justify weapons acquisition, we only have to want... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

ktmhk53

Still available, accepting reasonable offers! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Still available, accepting reasonable offers! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

In which state do you happen to live??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Phooey!!! If you were in Tennessee, I would have been VERY interested!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Thanks for your answer, and good luck in selling it. It's "THE" 50 that I would like to have! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif