• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Rfiles,..one Kimber and one Custom 700 (pictures added)

JustC

My gunsmith has asked me to help him sell a few rifles.

The first rifle is a completely trued, old style flat safety, 700 long action, with a trigger job and Sako extractor installed using the correct metric tooling. The barrel is a #4 Shilen super match SS 1:8 twist finished at 27 1/4" chambered in 270wtby mag. She wears Tally verticaly split rings with the dual shoulder bases. The stock is one of the older Bell and Carlson synthetics with the integral cross bars for attaching the sling. The Leupold scope is a 3.5-10 vari-x III with a 30mm tube. It is illuminated with a target knob for elevation. The reticle has the thick bars at the right, left and lower quadrants and the thin line at the top. The scope was built by an employee of leupold and was a gift to my gunsmith. The barrel was broken in following the strict one shot and clean method. That is the extent of the firings on the barrel,..maybe 60rnds tops. She will print 3/8" groups with 140gr balistic tips. All load data is available with the rifle. This whole rig is priced at $1550 or $1000 without the optics, meaning they would also be fore sale seperately.

The second rifle is a Kimber 84M in 260rem with a 3-9x40 Nikon Monarch. The trigger has been adjusted and breaks nicely with no creep at all. This rifle has been fired very little as well. The wood is high grade and very attractive. The rifle shows no wear and very little use,..probably a 95% gun. This whole package is $1000 (price changed)

both to an FFL,...as usual.
wink.gif

I will post pictures in the near future.

[ 10-14-2003: Message edited by: JustC ]

[ 10-21-2003: Message edited by: JustC ]
fac1d535.jpg

fac1d543.jpg

fac1d554.jpg

fac1d55d.jpg

fac1d56b.jpg

fac1d595.jpg

[ 10-22-2003: Message edited by: JustC ]