• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS remington 700 Sendero 7mm stw

Timnterra

I have for sale a 7mm rem mag sendero that was rechambered to 7mm STW. It is the black fluted model that has had the bolt polished and fluted as well. It shoots sub 3/4moa five shot groups at 100yds with factory federal premium 165gr rounds. And sub 1/2moa three shot groups with the same ammo. Has fired 86 rounds since rechamber. It is currently wearing a Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44 pa with dead hold BDC reticle. I'm asking $1000 + shipping for the rifle and 1400 for the package. Also includes a box of once fired brass. Text call or pm 270-576-0801
thanks
Tim

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 19
Yes the rechamber was done on the factory barrel. I'm not for sure on the previous round count but to be conservative I would say no more than about 200 and probably less the guy who had it before me just used it for a hunting rig so it only fired about 5 rounds a year.

All I can tell you is that it is black with grey webbing and all the pics have been taken with my phone maybe that has something to do with what you are seeing?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 13