• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Remington 700 BDL in .30-06 (North Carolina)

Status
Not open for further replies.

commodore

Remington 700 BDL in .30-06 $650

These are premium rifles, "high-gloss American walnut stock is enhanced by a distinctive black fore-end cap, Monte Carlo comb with raised cheekpiece, and generous skipline cut checkering. Metalwork has our rich, deep bluing", they sell new for around $750 (see an example here Gander Mountain® > Remington Model 700 BDL Centerfire Rifle - Firearms > Centerfire Rifles > Bolt Action :). Mine is a bargin at $650.

Read about the model 700 BDL hereCenterfire Rifle - Model 700 BDL - Remington Centerfire Rifles

Face to face transactions must be in the Durham/Chapel Hill area. I may consider shipping the rifle to a FFL but, only after receiving a cashier's check and cashing it with a couple days to make sure it clears. Email only I have this listed on many forums and cant check the PMs on all of them

This rifle bought on a whim, installed a scope and never sighted in. It has been in a safe ever since unfired. The front sight is still attached but the read iron sight was removed to install a scope. I will include a two piece scopebase (I believe they are Luepold rings) with purchase.

Full disclosure: There are two tiny blemishes on this gun (hence the lower price) there is the tiniest amount of freckling on the under side of the bolt where it sat in the safe. I wiped it off with oil but there are some tiny black discolorations on the bolt. These spots colud be rubbed off but I did not want to blur the jeweling. There is also a small imperfection in the bluing on the bolt knob. All of this can be seen in the last two photos.

rem_700-IMG_4181.JPG

rem_700-IMG_4189.JPG

rem_700-IMG_4190.JPG

rem_700-IMG_4196.JPG

rem_700-IMG_4197.JPG

rem_700-IMG_4200.JPG

rem_700-IMG_4203.JPG

rem_700-IMG_4206.JPG

rem_700-IMG_4207.JPG

rem_700-IMG_4208.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.