• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wts remington 700 bdl 7RUM

ince79

i have a remington model 700 bdl chambered in 7rum I'm looking to sell. i bought it from a gentleman out of calvert texas area, he informed he only shot it maybe 5-10 times and I've put 4 round down to the tube since. only reason i am selling rifle is because I've recently purchased a boat and ill be using the boat more often than this rifle, so id rather use the cash from selling this rifle to purchase more things for my boat. i also have a bag of 50 pieces of brand new remington brass, i box of remington factory load ammo (minus the 4 rounds i shot) they're 150 grain scirocco bonded power level3. i also have a set of lee dies that will go with it, brand new never used. I'm asking $1300 obo for everything listed. i do have a good friend who is an ffl holder if needed. local pickup is preferred, but willing to ship on your dime if need be. oh, the gun has leupold rings and bases on it, no scope. I'm located in dickinson texas and will travel within a reasonable distance for the right offer. my name is jason ince and the best way to contact me is by phone, 979-824-9023 or email, [email protected]

this rifle is in like new condition. only blemishes are a couple small scratches on the bottom side of the butt end of the stock. engraving is beautiful on rifle and stock is a gorgeous wood. blueing is in still great condition as well.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    59.2 KB · Views: 12
  • image[1].jpeg
    image[1].jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 17
  • image[2].jpeg
    image[2].jpeg
    59.4 KB · Views: 10
  • image[3].jpeg
    image[3].jpeg
    42.1 KB · Views: 11
  • image[4].jpeg
    image[4].jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 11
  • image[5].jpeg
    image[5].jpeg
    46.6 KB · Views: 16
some more pics

Attachments

• image[7].jpeg
    image[7].jpeg
    31.2 KB · Views: 15
  • image[8].jpeg
    image[8].jpeg
    34.4 KB · Views: 11
  • image[9].jpeg
    image[9].jpeg
    43.1 KB · Views: 10
  • image[10].jpeg
    image[10].jpeg
    40.6 KB · Views: 13
  • image[11].jpeg
    image[11].jpeg
    96.2 KB · Views: 16
  • image[6].jpeg
    image[6].jpeg
    27.5 KB · Views: 13
if more pics are needed, don't hesitate to call text or email. i have absolutely nothing to hide. i don't know everything about this round or gun, it was an impulse buy cuz of how gorgeous this gun is. my buddy with the ffl informed me to post on this site cuz he said you guys are very informative about long range shooting and someone on here would appreciate this gun. hope to hear from y'all soon.

obviously I'm either way too high, or just no interest in this specific gun. i honestly start out on the high side to allow people their negotiations and for me to still be at my price point. so ill go ahead and cut to the chase for me to break even on this deal, ill go down to $1100.