• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS rem700, 375 RUM, shillen barrel, HS prec, muzzlebreak

micky_blue

Hey guys I am trying to sell a rifle I built for a trip to Alaska several years ago that never came to pass. Now I am married with three small kids so it is going to be a long while before I get there.

This is built on a Remington 700 action. I had a Shillen barrel put on with a custom muzzle break. I also had a Kick EZ pad installed. I put on a longer barrel to help soak recoil, and the gun really doesn't kick hard. It is more like a big shove rather than a crack. The barreled action is in a HS Precision stock and has have the trigger worked on. I have since added rings and bases with a Cabelas 3.5-10x44 Alaskan big game scope.

I can also point you twords the gunsmith that built the rifle if you have any questions for him.

If you want pics shoot me a PM with your email. I can't seem to figure out how to post pics of the gun, maybe this site doesn't allow them.

thanks
micky

How long a barrel did you put on it? Any idea how many rounds have been fired? Do you know how much it weighs? Sounds like good value, but need some more info. Also, PMing you for pics. Thanks.

Sorry guys, I did not make it in the office today. Instead I ended up at the vet with my yellow lab getting xrays. It cost me over 500 bucks to find out my dog has gas. Yep, a 500 dollar fart.

I will get the photos sent out tomorrow.

micky

Recent Posts