• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS- R700 la with ptg bolt

shedhead

im selling a remington 700 long action with a pgt spiral fluted bolt with a magnum bolt face. it has a m-16 extractor comes with trigger and lug. shiped $600 rifle longaction.jpg

Looks like a left-handed bolt, but with a right-handed bolt body...Look at the position the raceway ears are clocked...

That is weird...

Something's not right with it.

The shroud is just screwed in all the way and not to the position the cocking piece would set in. If you turn the shroud out a half a turn it would all line up............

Looks like it's just de-cocked, the firing pin is dropped in the shroud.

There is no cocking piece installed. That is a very early model 700 with the bolt locking safety lever.

Sorry guys,I have been on a hunting trip so i have not been able to get back to anser any questions. There is nothing wrong with the bolt. I purchased it from ptg direct bare because i know dave personaly, for a project of mine and the reciver is from a 270 that i had. it comes with the fireing pin but no cocking meck or spring. no big deal. i was going to make a 300 norma off it but instead im going to just buy my wife a off the shelf rifle.any other questions i will try to get back to as soon as possible sorry.