• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS - Older LH Browning T-Bolt

orion2000

More closet cleaning. Older Left Hand Browning T-Bolt .22LR. 16" barrel. Includes what I was told is the original rear peep sight that fits on receiver dovetail. 16" Barrel. Function fires fine. Includes original steel 5 round magazine. Top of barrel reads "Browning Arms Company St. Louis Mo. & Montreal P Q". I think this puts the date of Mfg between 1959 and 1968. Made in Belgium ?

Obvious defects: I was not aware of Browning "salt wood" stocks until after I purchased this rifle. This one was must have been a salt wood gun. Much pitting etc on the bottom when disassembled. Also visible in close ups of the safety and bolt. Metal has been refinished/reblued. In the process, the lettering on top of the barrel was buffed pretty hard. Lettering has been significantly lightened. Even with heavy buffing, the barrel still has scattered pits that were blued over. Also, the buffing took the edge off the receiver dovetail. It is very easy to knock the rear peep sight off the receiver for lack of grip. The stock looks like a replacement stock that has been finished with some type of low sheen oil finish.

Pictures below. $300 shipped and insured from my FFL to your FFL. If the pricing is off, make me an offer. Only trades considered (+/- Cash) are Canjar trigger for Rem 581/541/788, or LH MRI Mountain Eagle .473 bolt face.

Brwning_T_Bolt_01_zpsf917a6bd.jpg

Brwning_T_Bolt_02_zpsf13f89b2.jpg

Brwning_T_Bolt_03_zps8b4d3d9f.jpg

Brwning_T_Bolt_04_zps35598303.jpg

Brwning_T_Bolt_05_zps001e4837.jpg

Brwning_T_Bolt_06_zps0722d9df.jpg