• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Nikon Monarch X + 60% off burris

Terrytf

Nikon 4-16x50 mm Monarch X Nikoplex Reticle with rings $1000.00 bought 2 months ago Nikon is not going to do the yard turrets for this one . That's why its going to a new home only one trip to the range with it to sight in and test bullets . Ok if someone buys it for 900.00 i will throw in a award coupon for 60% off for any burris item.

Last edited:
Re: WTS Nikon Monarch X

Nikon Monarch X Rifle Scopes feature large objective lenses for maximum light gathering. Lenses throughout the scope are meticulously finished, then given multiple layers of scratch resistant anti-reflective compounds for the utmost in fine detail resolution and light transmission. Easy to grip target style windage elevation knobs are employed for accurate adjustments. Precise 1/4 MOA click stop reticle adjustments provide audible and tactile feedback to ensure repeatable accuracy while ranging. Nikon Monarch X Scopes are equipped with turret mounted parallax adjustments for discreet adjustments in the field. Waterproof, fogproof and shockproof.

Technical Information

Tube Diameter: 30mm
Objective Bell Diameter: 56 mm
Ocular Bell Diameter: 41 mm

Adjustment Click Value: 1/4"
Eye Relief: 3.4-3.2"
Exit Pupil Diameter: 12.5-3.1

last bump if know one wants it I will put it on my kids 10/22gun)

Ok if someone buys it for 900.00 i will throw in a award coupon for 60% off for any burris item.

Exactly what model is it?
4-16x50 Matte - Monarch X - Riflescopes | Nikon Hunting >link
8414_Mon_X_4-16x50SF.jpg

Last edited: