• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Mystery Ranch Crew Cab

tleuis307

I have a mystery ranch crew cab backpack with the NICE frame in Coyote for sale. The back has a Small belt and Medium frame (I'm 5'10 140 29-30" waist and it has plenty of room to go out). I have used this pack on one pack out trip and had no problem doing a 4 day trip in the pack and still be being able to haul a meat load. It folds flat for day trips but can expand out for about anything. In my opinion this is the most over built pack on the market. This back still functions like new. There is zero damage to this pack expert some blood stains for meat loads which are minor. I have 2 of these and this is the least used. Im purchasing a Metcalf bag which is the reason I'm selling this. I'll have pictures up shortly. $450 shipped for the pack and frame, If you get it and feel it's not what I've said it is, you can return it for a refund. will post pictures soon

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/10975845#Post10975845