• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTS MINTY THOMPSON CENTER TCR ARISTOCRAT MODEL 87 IN 308 WIN

muskieman223

This is a T/C TCR model 87 (I think, could be an 83, I dont really know how to tell for sure)....Its in perfect shape with only some slight handling marks, gun was shot very little if at all...It is in the harder to find 308 chambering and has the single hunter style trigger...Iron sights with a 20" barrel sporter weight......Gun is light and quick handling, its like a miniature No.1

I am asking $950 shipped and insured with signature confirmation to your FFL....offers considered as always...PM me any questions..Would possibly trade for a Remington 700 Classic 7mm magnum or 308

Q4zLlqI.jpg

Ji9MoyB.jpg

jeJSFKi.jpg

8C34iRZ.jpg

1zZnJEM.jpg

I think 87. The 83 had a double set trigger and a lever release for the forearm. 87 has a screw holding the forearm in place. Barrels are easily interchangeable as well as the other parts. Interesting rifles and truly aristocratic for styling and handling.

Then the forearm is an 83. I believe 83's came with the double trigger initially and later on both were offered. I have several barrels in other chamberings if you find an interested customer.

I found a t/c ad that the 83 came in double or single triggers so this is an 83 with the single trigger