• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Thompson Center TCR 83 with 3 barrels

Status
Not open for further replies.

codybrown

I bought this on a whim and took it to the range this weekend, and I can't get used to the set trigger. Looking to free up funds for another rifle I found and want more. I'm not sure on history since I bought it used, but it doesn't appear to have been fired much. Aside from a couple small spots on the 416 barrel (may clean up, I'm not going to try) it all pretty much looks like brand new. It's a magnum frame with a 223 barrel which I believe is stock with the quick release forend matching the butt stock wood. The 45/70 barrel and the 416 rem mag barrel are both from the TC Custom Shop. The 223 barrel measures 26", the 416 rem mag barrel measures 25" with brake, and the 45/70 barrel measures 24". Comes with the Leupold std bases for all barrels. Missing 4 mounting screws but I may be able to find some. I have no idea what it's worth since I can't find values anywhere for the two larger barrels.

MORE PICS:
Thompson Center TCR 83 by Cody Brown | Photobucket

Last edited:
Re: Thinking about selling a Thompson Center TCR 83 with 3 barrels

Interesting calibers, what's your gut say for price? Or what are you looking to get ?

Re: Thinking about selling a Thompson Center TCR 83 with 3 barrels

From what little I have been able to find for past sales on guns and barrels, I'm going to ask $1600 for the entire package. That may be high, or it may be a great deal, I'm having a hard time finding anything comparable. If you feel I'm off in price, shoot me an offer and we'll go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.