• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS LNIB Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44 scope**SPF**

pdog06

Has BDC reticle, 30mm tube, 68moa adjustment, side focus, and also comes with a sunshade that I purchased seperately from Vortex(costs $20).

This scope is practically brand new. I have had it to the range 4 times, but never in the field. There are NO scratches or ring marks. It was mounted in Burris Sig Zee rings with inserts.

I need to sell this scope to pay for my new one coming in. Only reason i am selling is cause I'm changing to another Viper, but a with dot reticle.

Also comes with box and all paperwork

$400 shipped in US

payment by money order, or may trade for the right Savage rifle.

Vortex 6.5-20x44 Viper 30mm Rifle Scope

**also for sale on other forums. first "I'll take it" gets it.

Last edited:
pdog, I just bought the same scope which I have not received yet, any day now it should be here, I'm getting the target dot cause they were not doing any deals on the BDC, My question is why you did not like the BDC and why you are preferring the target dot over the BDC??, thanks

Ron

pdog06 is in Wyoming killin stuff, he will be back in a couple days.

I think he clicks most of his scopes for elevation, and prefers that over hold over reticles/BDC. Actually he really likes the Wide Plex they offer as well.