• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Leupold VX-3 6.5-20x40mm LR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korhil78

I am wanting to sell my Leupold VX-3 6.5-20x40mm LR scope with side focus. It is an awesome scope but I am no longer in need of it. The glass is perfect. There are one or two small smudge marks on the bell of the scope that you can only see when light is reflected off of them as they are black like the scope. The only mark that you can see visibly is a small speck that is on the end of the eye piece which is displayed in one of the pictures below. Comes with everything that came with it. Box, papers, sunshade and Leupold cover. Asking $700 shipped.

IMG_0756.JPG

IMG_0761.JPG

IMG_0758.JPG
If you look closely, you can see the small shiny speck on the top right on the eyepiece.

IMG_0757.JPG

I am opening this back up for sale for now. 300Ultra on this website (great guy if you ever deal with him) has agreed to buy the scope when he gets the funds but he has stated that I could sell it to someone else if I find a buyer before then.

Price for this is $575 shipped. That is a smoking deal on a scope like this. Let me know.

Looks like I'm late to the show.. Awesome deal. I'll take it if buyer backs out.

Status
Not open for further replies.