• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Leupold, Steiner Binos, Bushnell NV

Qzilla

Still cleaning house!

Leupold Vari-X III 8.5-25-50 30mm tube. Has the target turrets and has a fine duplex reticle also has the factory sunshade. It comes with Leupold rings and bases for a Rem 700. I believe they are high rings. This was off of the 22-250 I just sold. Someone from another site said they wanted it and then decided against it. First $650 takes it.

And don't laugh, my wife took these pictures and I am too lazy to retake them. Yes I know she laid it ot sort of weird....I dunno what she was thinking she shoots all the time!

If you need a particular angle let me know and I will get it to you. The scope is in very good condition but, it does have some very slight ring marks if you get the light just right. The glass is perfect. If you unsatisfied with it I will refund your money once I recieve it back as long as it is not damaged.

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

Steiner 8x22 Predator Bino's. NIB, not even sure when or how I got them? I also have a pair of the 10x binos that I am gong to sell when I find the case and box. These are pretty good looking and are in new condition obviously. It does appear my pup had chewed on the box or maybe my daughter did it when she was a baby? Nothing is damged other than a corner of the box. $125

steiner.jpg

Bushnell 2x24 Night Vision monocular. I know nothing about this other than the part# is 26-2024. I do not have the box but, I have never used it at all. I do not even think it has batteries in it? Looked it up on ebay and $100 should be a very fair price.

nv1.jpg

nv.jpg

All items will be shipped using the cheapest method I can find which is usually USPS or I can ship UPS. I will only charge actual shipping. I will take paypal as well. First "I'll take it" gets it. I will need to you to pm me your email address or send an email to [email protected] so that I can send a paypal invoice.

If you have any questions I will answer them the best I can.

You were very easy to work with! Thanks.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Quad

Recent Posts