• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Leica Binocs !

~Ace~

For sale is a pair of Leica <<<<<<<<>>>>> Binoculars. they are in As new shape, the Glass is UNREAL, Crisp, Clear.. crazy light transmission. If you have not looked through a set it's hard to describe. I have decided that a Binoc / LRF Combo (Leica also) would better suit my needs where I hunt so I am letting these go. $1535 Shipped and INSURED to your door.

Box / paper work Etc all included like New. Pics to follow Soon.

First "I'll Take It" in THIS thread gets them.

Leica Ultravid 10x50 Rubber Armored Binoculars are ready for any light conditions. Those who must also rely on images with rich contrast, even in extremely poor lighting conditions, will always make the right choice with a model from the line with 50 mm front lenses. Ultravid 10x50 Binoculars which also feature the Leica HLS achieve an image brightness that was hardly possible until now, even with greater front lenses. The new body shells with the small dimensions that are so unusual for a night binocular guarantee stability at a comparatively low weight.

The newly designed rotating and sliding eyecups on Leica Ultravid 10x50 Rubber Armored Binoculars can be pulled out to two different click-stop positions and their softly cushioning rubber rims provide an optimal placement at the eyes. This also significantly improved their user-friendliness for eyeglass wearers. The eyecups can be removed for easy cleaning.

Specifications for Leica Ultravid 10x50 Rubber Armored Binoculars:

Prism Type: Roof prism
Coating: HLS High Lux System ,Advanced physical vapor deposition process, 43 layers and P40 Phase correcting coating
Field of View at 1000 Yards: 345'
Exit Pupil: 5.0mm
Twilight Factor: 22.4
Eye Width Adjustment Range: 58-74mm
Close Focus Distance (ft): 11.10'
Dimensions: 7.0" x 4.9" x 2.8" / 125 x 178 x 70mm
Weight: 35.4 oz. / 1010 g
Objective lens: 50mm
Magnification: 10x
Diopter compensation: +-4 diopter

Features of Leica Ultravid 10x50 Rubber Armored Binoculars:

* Rubber Armored