• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Kowa 664 & 30X Wide Eyepiece

AJBello

WTS: Kowa 664 & 30X WA Eyepiece *PRICE DROP*

*** SOLD SOLD SOLD ***

WTS: Kowa 664 & 30X Wide Eyepiece

I bought this setup from Scott @ Liberty Optics just a few months ago. It is the Kowa 664 spotter with the Kowa 30X Wide eyepiece. Also included is the Kowa CNW-10 cordura case. Liberty Optics' site lists the spotter @ $970, the eyepiece @ $265, and the case @ $65. That's a grand total of $1300.

I've only had this spotter out to the range a couple of times. It's been absolutely babied thus far and is completely AS NEW. The lenses are PERFECT. Not a scratch / mark on them. I couldn't find any scuffs, scrapes or anything on the entire scope. It really is as new out of the box. I also have the factory boxes in perfect shape.

I have been absolutely thrilled with the optics on this scope. This is Kowa's 66mm "Prominar" model, which has the ED lens. The size is great for awesome performance yet still not overly bulky or heavy. I'm only selling to fund other purchases... and suspect I'll soon regret it.

*** SOLD SOLD SOLD *** XXX$950XXX NOW $875 SHIPPED in the lower 48. Thanks for looking!

Kowa1.jpg

Kowa2.jpg

Kowa3.jpg

Last edited:
TTT with price drop. Scope, eyepiece, and cordura cover for about $100 less than the scope would be alone... just a few months old, as new.