• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS- Kahles & Leupold Scopes

Stokes

Hey Guys,
I have a few scopes that I want to get rid of. Hopefully, I'll have some pictures up later today.

The first is a Leupold Vari-X II 3-9x40MM with a gloss blue finish. It is in excellent, like new shape. I'm not sure if it's a CPC style reticle or a Fine Duplex, as it seems to have very thin lines, but they still taper. Either way, it's a very nice scope and priced at $195. SOLD!

The second scope is a Austrian made Kahles Helia S. 2.2-9x42mm with Heavy Duplex reticle. This has a 30mm tube, with attached rings (marked Made in Germany) that are of saddle design. Rings look to fit standard Redfield style mounts (dovetail up front, windage in back). In great look shape, with just a ding on one of the turret covers. Price is $695.

The last scope is another Austrian made Kahles Helia S, bu tthis one is a 3-12X56mm. It also has a 30mm tube with a pair of Leupold rings installed. German #4 reticle, and bikini cover. Price is $875.
IMG_2148.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: