• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Iridium Sat. Phone

ST42

Gents,

I'm not sure there is any need for these anymore. But, it is just taking up space inside my safe, so here goes.

I have a used, only five calls placed, Iridium Sat. Phone. It is a Kyocera SS-66K with all accessories including a never used spare battery. It is fully functional and not scratch on it. It still has the protective plastic shield on the display. All that is required for use is a calling plan or a Pre-Paid sim card. The sim card has expired on this phone. I think I purchased this phone for $785.00. I'd be willing to move it for $???.00 or best offer open to trades too.

I have many sales on Gunbroker, user name Drathhaar, with 100% A+ sales.
100_3430.jpg

100_3431.jpg

100_3432.jpg

100_3433.jpg

100_3434.jpg

100_3435.jpg

If you have any questions please PM me.

Best Regards,

Shawn

Last edited:
Probably your best bet would be a construction company, especially in So. America. We do a lot of oil and gas work there and a sat phone is about the only way to get out. I'll do some checking for you and get back to you via pm

Thank you.
I have switched to a PLB for possible emergency aid when I'm in the backcountry. So It is really just sitting in my safe taking up valuable space.

Shawn