• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Gunwerks LR1200 Titanium, Proof research barrel (Shooting System)

Brianc74

WTS a Gunwerks LR1200 Titanium complete shooting system. Total weight is 8lbs
Gunwerks LR1200 Titanium action and action bottom metal
Proof research Carbon barrel(1-10 twist, 24"+muzzle break)chambered in 300 Win. Mag.
Gunwerks LR1000 sporter stock in grey/black in color
Jewell triger set at 2.5lbs
Gunwerks muzzlebreak
G7 5.5-22-50 scope with 3 turrets with load data out to 1250 yards with 190 Bergers
G7 Flatline sniper scope level with cosin
Gunwerks hardcase with molded interior
The rifle has about 160 round fired. This rifle new today is $11,180.00+shipping
I can text pics. Feel free to call (208)965-3933 Brian in Idaho
WTS for $9200.00 OBO + shipping
I can do some trading if needed. This is posted on other sites.

This shooting system is great. Crazy accurate. have shot out to 1100 yards with well under .5 moa. All pms answered

I am new to the LR game and Brian let me shoot this rifle. At 865 yards I was able to throw 2 rounds that landed within 1 inch of each other. The 3rd round I pushed the rifle slightly and landed a tad low. All 3 rounds were kills on the rock. Keep in mind, the last time I shot that distance was in the military 20 years ago, this is a new to me rifle, I shoot left hand, he shoots right, and it was a 3 for 3. Amazing rifle, balanced well, and very little recoil for a magnum. Unfortunately I am recoil sensitive and yet I felt like I could shoot this rifle easily. Man, if a dummy like me can do it, imagine what you guys could do.