• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS GAP .308 leupy MK4, Pelican case. see pics.

Dirknar

Wts GaPrecision .308 rifle package. Everything in the pic is included.
$3450 shipped. Feel free to make Offers.. NO TRADES>> Need money for a Motorcyle.
This Rifle was built by MooN.

SOLD rifle and scope SOLD..

Rifle/base/rings/bipod $2275shipped
Scope $850 shipped

Rifle has ubout 350-425 rnds, all handloads. I bought a box of 500 of Sierra 175 matchkings and I still have a bunch left in the box..I broke it in according to Bartlein barrel's website and Ive never seen it "foul" with copper.. I have never ran a bronze brush through it. I only use patches and Butch's bore shine. This thing is a shooter and I never quite spent the load development time to find out just how good it is.. I stoped once I reached 1/2"MOa because it served my purpose just fine.. I was using Lake city brass and Im sure groups would tighten up with better brass and more load dev.
Rem700 S/A- trued and Blued. ALL work done by GAP
24" from the Lug, Bartlein 1/11.25 twist no.7 contour
Mcmillian A-5 75% O.D. 25% Black, Pillar/skim bedded BY GAP. Adj LOP.
Rifle basix Varmint trigger adjusted by GaP
Williams Floorplate, parkerized.
Leupold Mk4 4.5-14x50 TMR reticle M1 knobs.
Burris XTR med rings.
USO 20MOA aluminum base
Harris Bipod
Eagle stock pack
Pelican 1750 hard case, Missing 1-piece of foam.
Pictures look Really Green for some reason.. it doesnt seem quite that "bright" to the naked eye..??
100_2669.jpg

100_2671.jpg

100_2670.jpg

100_2675.jpg

This is the Only picture of a target I have. I took it when I first got the gun and have since gotten better groups but no pictures.
100_2367.jpg

The Only Real eyesore is the J-lock.. basically this was miscommunication when GaP had the gun.. It was supposed to have been replaced..but Its a cheap part that can be sent back to GaP to match colors or done yourself.. it never really bothered me enough to worry abou it.
100_2673.jpg

Last edited: