• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS - Custom Rem. 700 Long Range 300wm.

onpoint

Posting this for a buddy that needs to sell. I have seen the rifle and the targets he has shot with this rifle. One of the nicer rifles I have seen. Any interest send me a PM and I will have Scoot get a hold of you. He has pics of the rifle he can e-mail you.

Early Rem. 700 Police Action (trued)in 300wm.
Has a heavy/fluted barrel that is 26 1/2" with brake. The brake is machined so that there is no discernible line and to be honest, I've never tried to take it off.
It looks almost exactly Like an HS HTR
Has HS stock that is adjustable for both LOP and Cheek height... original owner added a sterling silver skull and cross bones (carried some meaning from his Vietnam days).
Has an original Canjar set trigger...very, very nice. Only fault is that the trigger area bolt release is not there on this model so you must press the release from the bolt area to get it out.
Has a Blackhawk tactical rail with Burris tactical rings and a Leupold Vari-X III Tactical 4.5x14 scope ("Black ring" pre-mark 4)that is mil=dot with sunshade.
Include Harris bipod, nice case, and what re-loading supplies I have (including 50 new Lapua brass).
For a FTF sale, I can include primers, and 140 loaded rounds (half are factory).
This shoots very small groups at 200yds...haven't had a chance to take it further. Less than 150 rounds total through this gun.

$2700 for package, $2200 for rifle without scope (and a few extras).

Sniper5.jpg

Sniper2.jpg

Sniper1.jpg

He said $2400 for rifle/scope/bi-pod shipped and $2000 for rifle alone (He'llkeep the ammo and re-loading stuff and sell it locally). Thanks