• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wts: Custom browning a-bolt ii lrh 300 rum

KRL1116

Browning A-Bolt II SS Long Range Hunter 300 Rem Ultra Mag. 26 Inch Fluted medium/heavy barrel, Allen Precision Small "PainKiller" muzzle brake, Entire barreled action with "PK" installed was Cryogenically Treated, 2LB Timney trigger spring kit and a Black Bell & Carlson Stock with full aluminum bedding block. In perfect condition...As New. 24 total rounds down tube which were all part of a Break-in process. $1850 firm.SCOPE & RING/BASE NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE, may be added if interested. Email [email protected]

IMG_0719.jpg

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

Last edited:
Nice!!!!!!! I had the same muzzle break on my 7RUM and loved it, Good luck with the sale!!!!gun)

What groups does the rifle produce? And, what ammo/loads does she like?

Looks like a great choice for AZ Antelope! C'mon draw results:D

Thanks in advance for the reply.

Haven't toyed with the loads at all. The 24 that were fired were 175 Barnes lrx which were pretty good 3/4-1 inch. I am sure with some load development and bullet testing this thing will be a real shooter.

Thanks for the comment! I have Kirby's break on a few other guns and in my opinion they can't be beat! They are the only break I will use anymore!

BUMP FOR A NICE BROWNING! Exactly what I'm going to do to my abolt 270wsm. If it shoots half as good as it looks, it should drive tacks.

Gotta hurt selling a sweet rifle!

Gene

Ya, don't really want to sell it but I've got another project in the works and I'm planning on having a full costing done by Kirby.

I love the A-Bolt actions & carried one on my last elk hunt. What does it weigh?

Buano
Not positive but I think without optics it's 8.5-9 lbs. I will check it tomorrow and reply actual weight.