• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Custom AR 5.56 16" barrel with extras 1500.00 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitewolf393

Gentlemen,

Today I again have for sale my AR-15, which was built by a reputable gentlemen out of factory new parts. This has been listed before but pulled off the market, but I've "made peace" with myself and will be selling :

Disclaimer - There was an issue with the gas block (FTF), which he quickly repaired and it now fires as it should. The configuration is 5.56. .223 ammo fired flawlessly, the 5.56 Black Hills OTM had a few FTF at first, but on the third magazine, rounds 40 - 60, not one FTF.

In any case, it's a great rifle and I hate to let it go, but there you have it. It has the following build specs as I bought it last summer:

Upper- Mega A4

Barrel and Gas Block- 16" Daniel Defense M-4 Profile, 1 in 7 twist with YHM Lo-Pro block

Forend- Vltor CASV-M in FDE

BCG- Lewis Machine and Tool (LMT)

Charging Handle- BCM Gunfighter Mod3

Muzzle Device- Patriot Ordnance Factory

Lower- Rainier Arms Zombie Lower

LPK- Stag

Stock/Buffer Kit- Vltor IMOD Enhanced w/H-Buffer

Trigger Guard- Magpul MOE

Grip- Magpul MOE

Sights: Magpul MBUS

I have added the following upon purchase from same builder:

Surefire light w/pressure switch - can't find the exact one on the Surefire sight. The closest I can get to it in description by image in their site is the Scout series M620C.

EOTECH 552 holographic sight

I have added the following on my own:

Magpul single point sling - not pictured but included (but I haven't gotten it to fight right)

Spike's foregrip (it's partially screwed onto the rail, but I've held it in place with Gorilla tape. Anyone with the right Phillip's head driver can fix it properly).

Nine thirty round windowed P-Mags in tan, dark earth and black configuration (3 of each) and a Spike's monogramed "Punisher" design see in the well. A black thirty round P-Mag is what I bought it with originally.

I'm asking 1500.00 shipped to your FFL, and for that I'll add the tactical vest (Voodoo Tactical I believe) and the Spike's soft case seen in the picture, like new and never used.

PLEASE make sure this rifle is legal where you live, as I know some state firearm laws will not allow flash suppressors, collapsible stocks, 30 round magazines, etc. Having said that, no international transactions or sales to CA, NJ, NY, MA, HI, RI, IL, CT or anywhere else this particular rifle type and/or configuration is restricted. Hopefully you live in an AR-friendly state or locale already :)

Thanks for looking, and let me know if you have any questions of interest.

Attachments

• DSCN0334.jpg
    DSCN0334.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN0335.jpg
    DSCN0335.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN0336.jpg
    DSCN0336.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN0320.jpg
    DSCN0320.jpg